Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

The Library

Today room 13 went to the library to get new books I went to the library as well  I get to take two books and I got magic Poine and magic puppy the were both my favourite books ever me and the rest of the class had to take it back to room 13 so we can read them it will be the best to read them. Room 13 gets to pick any book that is the best for them if you like it you get but if I like it I will get it the best that anything you can read any kind of book that you want that you like. You can have chapter books or comic books any books that you want to have when your finish you can you books then you can put your shoes on then you can go to class but there are rules in the library no running stay quiet and sit down in the library and read on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment